Benefits of feeding an organic food diet are:
- reduction of allergies due to reduction of harmful artificial ingredients
- fewer digestive problems for the same reason
- longer life with less diseases and illnesses
- Also there is less possibility of getting long term illnesses such as diabetes, thyroid problems, immune deficiencies, or cancer, just to name a few.
Feed your pet like family with the Tender & True Organic Chicken & Liver Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food. Starting with organic, humanely-raised chicken just like you’d buy at the local butcher, this recipe is made with a precise blend of organic ingredients, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. In short, it’s food with the same quality that you would eat—because your dog deserves nothing less. Every bite serves up complete and balanced nutrition that’s formulated by pet food nutritionists, and there’s never any added hormones or artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
- First ingredient is USDA Certified organic chicken sourced from U.S. farmers.
- Chicken is GAP Certified Step 3 by the Global Animal Partnership, which means it has been humanely raised.
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition with added vitamins, minerals and other trace nutrients.
- Always made in the USA free from grain, GMOs, corn, soy or wheat or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- For all dogs throughout all life stages, except for growth of large size dogs, 70 pounds or more as an adult.
This pet food has more than 70% of all ingredients being organic. They use human grade all natural chicken and organic brown rice, and it is supplemented with high levels of antioxidants, Ester-C and probiotics.
Newman’s Own Organics pet foods do not use herbicides, pesticides or artificial fertilizers and is not irradiated, and do not contain chemical additives or preservatives. The ingredients are handled according to strict organic standards.
Newman’s Own Organics come in a variety of sizes of dry dog and cat food, and they also offer canned dog and cat food, as well as Newman’s Own Organics Dog Treats.
The 30% of ingredients that are non organic are still high grade ingredients that are completely safe, nutritious, all natural, and free of unnecessary fillers or harmful additives.
Castor and Pollux has a 100% Unconditional Guarantee, they are so sure of the high quality of their product.
Castor & Pollux Organix organic dog foods and treats comply with all USDA National Organic Program requirements, which means that each and every ingredient in Organix – including those that aren’t organic – are reviewed and approved by an organic certifying agency that enforces all USDA requirements .
Made with organic chicken, brown rice & flax.
No Corn, No Wheat, No Meat by-products are used.
Read the label of any of these highly recommended organic dog foods and you will find simple, readable ingredients, that are good for your dog, and also edible for us. Most pet foods don’t have such a transparent ingredient list.
Choosing any of the above mentioned three best certified, organic dog foods for your pet will give you peace of mind, and you can be confident that you are feeding your pet the best that is available. You will not have to worry about compromising your pet’s health, just as you don’t compromise your own family. After all, our pets are a very important part of our family, and giving them the best advantages of health and longer lives is up to us.
There are also a few other extremely high quality organic foods, and basically any company that takes the time and concern to produce pet food that has human grade ingredients is desirable.
I have a list of undesirable ingredients to avoid, that are dangerous to our dogs listed here , which will make it easier to weed out food that is not healthy.
- Pet Food Storage Containers – What You Must Know Before Buying Them
- Three Wonderful Pet Care Book Reviews
- Dog Pregnancy Symptoms,Days,Weeks,Months and Early Signs
- Dog Vitamins – A Healthy Vitamin Supplement for Dogs
- The Benefits of the Automatic Dog Food Dispenser
- Eukanuba! A Brief History and Summary of the Brand
- How to Read Dog Food Labels
- Boxer Dog Health Problems That Can Affect Your Pet’s Quality of Life
- Home-Made Dog Food – Make High Quality Dog-Food At Home
Source by Jane Dinunzio