CAN A DOG EAT TURMERIC?
Turmeric is a plant native to India with a very similar to ginger root in their shape and smell, but with an orange color and more intense. Although all its parts are used for therapeutic and culinary purposes, the most used is precisely its root in the form of powder.
It is increasingly common to find this spice in our culinary recipes and natural treatments, however, did you know that it can also be beneficial for our pet? In this article, we talked about its most common properties,uses, 15 best turmeric for dogs and answered the question ” can a dog eat turmeric? “. keep reading and discover all the information about this condiment in the dogs’ diet!
Nutritional composition of turmeric
Before detailing the various components of this popular root, it is important to note that dogs can consume turmeric . However, as with other products, like brewer’s yeast or salmon oil, the key to success is in quantity and frequency. That said, we show below the nutritional composition per 100 grams of turmeric , according to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA):
· Energy: 312 calories
· Proteins: 9.68 g
· Fat: 3.25 g
· Carbohydrates: 67.14 g
· Fiber: 22.7 g
· Water: 12.85 g
· Total vitamin B: 1.685 mg
· Vitamin C: 0.7 mg
· Vitamin K: 0.134 mg
· Vitamin E: 4.43 mg
· Magnesium: 208 mg
· Iron: 55 mg
· Phosphorus: 299 mg
· Calcium: 168 mg
· Potassium: 2.08 g
· Sodium: 27 mg
· Zinc: 4.5 mg
Turmeric Benefits for Dogs
Now that we know that dogs can eat turmeric and the amount of each of its components, let’s review its most notable properties, both to treat and to prevent health problems in dogs.
Turmeric is considered one of the most effective carminative plants, therefore, it has potent digestive properties that favor the dog’s intestinal transit , stimulate the production of gastric juice and help relieve stomach problems. Likewise, it benefits the gallbladder by promoting bile flow and acts as a liver protector. If that were not enough, the digestive properties of turmeric do not end here, as this spice increases the production of probiotics , a fact that results in an improvement in the dog’s intestinal flora.
Although turmeric’s anti-cancer properties are still being investigated, studies such as the one carried out by the American Cancer Research Association, Pharmacodynamic and Pharmacokinetic Study of Oral Curcuma Extract in Patients with Colorectal Cance r or another study by the Cancer Research Center Amala, Potential anticancer activity of turmeric , it has been observed that this plant can improve the clinical status of patients with certain types of cancer. However, as we mentioned, the results are not yet considered conclusive and it is not possible to confirm precisely that turmeric prevents or treats the development of cancer, only that it improves the patient’s condition.
The countless studies carried out to date determine that the effectiveness of turmeric is increased in patients with colon and stomach cancer, however, they also found positive results in patients with lung, pancreatic and liver cancer, among others. These anticancer properties are also reflected in dogs, so they can help reduce the chances of developing tumors or alleviate cancer symptoms in dogs.
Turmeric’s rich minerals and vitamins make it a powerful antioxidant. Especially if we feed the dog only on the basis of feed, the lack of these substances so beneficial to health must be covered with the intake of vitamin supplements, such as turmeric. Thus, the plant can detoxify the dog’s organism and prevent cell oxidation.
Thanks to the anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric, this spice is increasingly used in the production of natural nutritional supplements used to treat joint problems in dogs, horses and other animals. Thus, through the direct ingestion of the powdered root, it is also possible to relieve the symptoms of various diseases related to joints and promote its prevention.
In addition to all the above properties, turmeric can also promote the function of the pancreas , the organ that produces insulin. In this way, this condiment helps to balance the levels of insulin, triglycerides and blood sugar, in addition to strengthening the dog’s immune system.
BENEFITS AND USES OF TURMERIC FOR DOGS
The properties of turmeric for dogs mentioned above translate into a series of benefits that allow us to use this plant to treat the following health problems:
As a carminative plant with powerful digestive properties, turmeric is ideal for treating and preventing flatulence and excess gases in dogs, as long as the cause of these problems is inadequate nutrition, lack of chewing or poor digestion. When gases are produced by the presence of a particular disease or the development of a food allergy, it is essential to go to the vet to follow the best treatment.
Stomach cramps, gastroenteritis and diarrhea
In addition, due to its digestive properties, turmeric is a perfect natural remedy to combat stomach problems, such as colic, gastritis, gastroenteritis, heartburn, diarrhea and vomiting, mainly.
As we mentioned, turmeric is a natural protector of the liver , so it is highly beneficial for the treatment of fatty liver in dogs and other problems related to this organ, always following the veterinarian’s instructions. Likewise, and thanks to its antioxidant properties, it is also ideal for improving kidney function.
Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, dogs can take turmeric to relieve the symptoms of arthritis, osteoarthritis, osteoarthritis and, in general, any osteoarticular problem. It is clear that, as in all pathologies, turmeric should never be a substitute for the treatment stipulated by the veterinarian, but rather a complement that favors the animal’s clinical condition.
Suitable for dogs with diabetes
Due to its nutritional composition, its anti-glycemic and anti-inflammatory properties, turmeric helps to treat and prevent diabetes in dogs. Thanks to its ability to regulate blood glucose levels and stimulate the function of the pancreas, it is possible to reduce the chances of developing insulin resistance.
Recommended dose of turmeric for dogs
Depending on the use we want to give turmeric, the recommended amount may vary. Thus, if we intend to use this plant to prevent the development of the pathologies and health problems mentioned above, we can use it as a condiment using in home recipes, never exceeding 60 mg per day . If the dog does not follow a homemade diet, it is not recommended to sprinkle turmeric in the ready feed.
On the other hand, if we are interested in giving turmeric to a dog to treat stomach problems, we can offer 2 to 3 grams per day, always with the approval of the veterinarian and within the period established by the specialist. For joint problems, the recommended daily dose for dogs is a maximum of 1 gram.
All quantities indicated are for large breed dogs (25-35 kg), so they must be adapted according to the size of the animal.
Below Are Our Best 15 Picks For Turmeric For Dogs:
- PETHONESTY TURMERIC CURCUMIN PUMPKIN-COCONUT FLAVOR JOINT SUPPORT & IMMUNITY BOOSTER SOFT CHEWS DOG SUPPLEMENT, 90 COUNT
Help older pups kick aches and malaise with PetHonesty Turmeric Curcumin Pumpkin-Coconut Flavor Joint Support & Immunity Booster Soft Chews Dog Supplement. These tasty pumpkin and coconut- flavored chews pack a powerful dose of anti-inflammatory/antioxidant turmeric along with BioPerine from black pepper to aid absorption. They’re formulated with fish oil and flaxseed for free radical-fighting Omega-3s, with a healthy helping of spirulina for added anti-inflammatory power. A daily dose can help combat joint pain and inflammation for better mobility and enhanced immune health, too!
- Turmeric helps reduce inflammation and joint pain while boosting immunity and digestive health.
- Contains just the right dose of turmeric to avoid harmful effects from too-high doses, along with BioPerine to increase efficacy.
- Formulated with all-natural ingredients in a superfood base of flaxseed, blueberries, pumpkin, coconut, fish oil and spirulina.
- Dogs love the pumpkin coconut flavor of these treats!
- Made in the USA by a veteran-owned business
Active Ingredients: Organic Turmeric Root (Curcuma Longa) 300 mg, Curcumin 60 mg, Organic Spirulina 50 mg, Small Fish Oil (Herring, Sardine, Mackerel) 30 mg, Bioperine Oat Flour 3 mg.
Inactive Ingredients: Coconut, Palm Fruit Oil, Rice Bran, Pumpkin, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Flaxseed, Blueberry, Sunflower Lecithin, Cellulose Powder, Coconut Glycerin, Sorbic Acid, Rosemary Extract, Mixed Tocopherols.
Weight Daily Feeding
UP TO 25 LBS 1 snack
26-75 LBS 2 snacks
75 LBS+ 3 snacks
Support your aging pup with waggedy Anti-Inflammatory Hip & Joint Turmeric, Glucosamine & MSM Dog Supplement. These chewable tablets contain turmeric to help reduce pain caused by arthritis and other joint and hip issues. They also have glucosamine protect against free radicals that cause cellular damage, as well as MSM and other beneficial minerals and vitamins. Plus, your pup will love the soft texture of these all-natural tablets and the natural flavor. Made in the USA, waggedy Anti-Inflammatory Hip & Joint Turmeric, Glucosamine & MSM Dog Supplement supports your furry friend inside and out.
- Supplement that contains turmeric, glucosamine, MSM and other beneficial minerals and vitamins.
- Reduces pain caused by arthritis and other joint and hip issues.
- Provides antioxidants to protect against free radicals that cause cellular damage.
- All-natural tablets have a natural flavor your paw-tner will love.
- Made in the USA!
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. Do not feed to dogs under 6 weeks of age. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence if gastrointestinal upset.
Creatine 300 mg, Glucosamine 500 mg, MSM 600 mg, Turmeric 100 mg, EPA 13 mg, DHA 8 mg, Vitamin E Acetate 25 IU, Selenium 6 mcg. Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Magnesium Stearate, Molasses (Dried), Natural Antioxidants, Port Liver Powder, Sucrose, Macrogal, Vegetable Oil, Vegetable Fiber, Vegetable Shortening, Vegetable Starch.
UP TO 15 LBS 1 soft chew every other day
16 – 45 LBS 1 soft chew daily
46 – 90 LBS 2 soft chews daily
91 LBS AND OVER 3 soft chews daily
3. ZESTY PAWS TURMERIC CURCUMIN JOINT & IMMUNE SUPPORT WITH BIOPERINE BACON FLAVOR DOG SUPPLEMENT, 90 COUNT
Give your canine a boost of everyday vitality with Zesty Paws Joint & Immune Support. With, pet-safe ingredients, these tasty, bacon-flavored chews boost your sidekick with powerful joint, immune and digestive support. It’s a remedy for active dogs of any age! Curcumin blends with organic turmeric to encourage mobility while helping to relieve joint-related aches, stiffness and discomfort. Meanwhile, BioPerine, sourced from organic black pepper extract, works to promote nutrient absorption and intestinal health. Each bite also features coconut oil, another source of joint support that’s designed to boost brain health and energy levels. It’s a savory chew sure to please, deliberately formulated to help your pup feel ready to take on the day—every day.
- One, easy-to-feed chewable works to promote joint health, normal digestion and immune support—no more fumbling with multiple supplements.
- Sourced from organic black pepper extract, BioPerine helps dogs absorb nutrients while serving as backup for her GI tract.
- Organic turmeric and curcumin contain 95% curcuminoids—which can relieve joint discomfort while supporting your pal’s digestive and immune systems.
- Features coconut oil, which encourages weight management and cognitive function.
- Mouthwatering, soft chew is packed with a tasty bacon flavor, making it easier than ever to help your canine feel active, strong and energetic!
Coconut Oil, Organic Turmeric, Qmin+ Curcumin (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome Extract (Minimum 95% Curcuminoids), Bioperine (Piper Nigrum, Fruit) (Standardized To Minimum 95% Piperine), Pea Flour, Garbanzo Flour, Tapioca Flour, Flaxseed Meal, Natural Bacon Flavoring, Palm Fruit Oil, Cheese, Sun-ower Lecithin, Coconut Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose, Sorbic Acid (Natural Preservative), Rosemary Extract, Mixed Tocopherols.
0 – 25 LBS 1 soft chew
26 – 75 LBS 2 soft chews
76+ LBS 3 soft chews
4. ZESTY PAWS HIP & JOINT WITH HEMP, BONE BROTH & EGGSHELL MEMBRANE + TURMERIC CURCUMIN DENTAL STICK DOG TREATS
Help keep your canine companion agile while cleaning his teeth—with Zesty Paws Hip & Joint Dental Stick Treats. Fortified with a powerful blend of nutrients, these premium chews feature a potent dose of turmeric, hemp protein premium eggshell membrane to support hip and joint mobility. Combined with a blend of ingredients curcumin, bone broth and taurine, these chews are designed to help reduce inflammation, stiffness and discomfort to keep your pup active. Each delicious stick provides a source of chondroitin, hyaluronic acid and collagen to support cartilage health. Plus, your dog’s chewing action and just a bit of peppermint oil help to keep his teeth clean and freshen his breath.
- Provides a potent blend of turmeric, curcumin, bone, broth and taurine to nourish hips and joints to keep your best buddy on the move.
- Hemp protein is packed with omega-3 fatty acids to aid in joint support and ease discomfort.
- Contains an advanced form of curcumin that may work to soothe joints and provide relief.
- Fortified with NEM, a source of eggshell membrane that provides chondroitin, hyaluronic acid and collagen to bolster joint and cartilage health.
- Helps to clean teeth with a hint of minty freshness!
Citric Acid, Coconut Glycerin, Hemp Protein, Kelp Meal, Lactic Acid, NEM® Eggshell Membrane, Pea Fiber, Peppermint Oil, Qmin+™ Curcumin (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract, Rosemary, Sorbic Acid (Natural Preservative), Tapioca Flour, Taurine, Turmeric.
Administer after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. Monitor pet during use. Dispose of any pieces that may appear too large for consumption. For specialized feeding instructions based on age, breed, size, dietary restrictions, or health history, consult a veterinarian before use.
Up to 50 lbs: 1 Stick per Day
Over 50 lbs: 2 Sticks per Day
K9 Nature Supplements’ Turmeric Curcumin Bone Broth is specially formulated to help your pet’s body heal and recover so she can feel like herself again! It’s loaded with collagen, amino acids, proteins, minerals and vitamins to promote her heart, liver and joint health, encourage a strong, healthy immune system and sound digestion, all while helping energy and brain function. This powder is completely grain-free for sensitive sidekicks and can be sprinkled over your paw-tner’s food or mixed with water to make a delectable gravy.
- Contains vitamins, minerals, collagen, amino acids and proteins to help your pet’s body heal and recover.
- Crafted with turmeric curcumin to help relieve joint discomfort and protect your pup’s digestive and immune system.
- Organic coconut milk helps promote optimal nutrient absorption.
- Promotes healthy immunity, brain function, digestion and energy levels.
- Made in the USA.
WARNING: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional immediately. Always read and comply with all labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.
Active Ingredients: Chicken Bone Broth, Organic Coconut Milk, Turmeric Curcumin (95% curcuminoids extract powder) Inactive Ingredients: Mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, sorbic acid
Give the recommended dose to your pet daily. Sprinkle powder over your pet’s food or mix it with water to make gravy.
When first starting pet on the turmeric curcumin bone broth, give a half dose and work up to a full dose.
Body Weight Amount Per Day
DOGS UP TO 14 LBS 1/2 scoop
15-29 LBS 1 scoop
30-79 LBS 2 scoops
>80 LBS 3 scoops
Give your pal the health boost he needs with the Amazing Nutritionals Turmeric Chews Daily Dog Supplement. It has curcumin, a proven and powerful antioxidant naturally derived from 100% natural turmeric root to help soothe painful joint inflammation and promote a healthy heart, liver and digestion. The hypoallergenic and veterinarian-recommended formula is easy to give with no messes, hassles, or smells. Each chewable tablet contains pharmaceutical grade curcumin, and is naturally flavored with bacon and liver so your pal will love them as a treat! They’re ideal for dogs with hip and joint discomfort from arthritis or everyday wear and tear. Plus, they’re made in small batches in a cGMP organic certified facility in the USA with no wheat, corn, maltodextrin, animal digest, grains, soy, egg, potato, or known allergens.
- Helps soothe painful joint inflammation and promotes liver, heart, and digestive health.
- Formulated with curcumin, a powerful antioxidant naturally derived from 100% natural turmeric root.
- Hypoallergenic formula is veterinarian-recommended for dogs with joint discomfort from arthritis or everyday activity.
- Naturally flavored with bacon and liver and deliciously chewable so your dog will love them as a daily treat.
- No mess or smells, and is made in the USA with no wheat, corn, maltodextrin, animal digest, grains, soy, egg, potato, or known allergens.
If too much is taken, side effects are generally minimal and may include diarrhea. Always consult your veterinarian. Keep out of reach of children.
Turmeric Root Extract (Curcuma Longa L): 300 mg, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Liver (Dessicated Beef, Undefatted), Stearic Acid, Bacon Flavor, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
Recommended Usage: 2 tablets daily, depending on your dog’s weight and individual needs. Allow 3 – 4 weeks to note a response, some dogs may respond sooner. Best fed with food.
UNDER 40 LBS 2 tablet per day (can be split in half for smaller dogs)
41 – 80 LBS 3 – 4 tablets per day
81 – 120 LBS 5 – 6 tablets per day
As with any change in your dog’s diet, it’s very important to start slowly. Begin by giving your dog one tablet daily with meals for at least 2 – 3 days. This will allow your pet to adjust gradually to the change.
Store in a cool, dry area out of direct sunlight. Keep lid tightly sealed to preserve freshness.
Add a nutrient-rich and delicious flavor to your pup’s meal when you add Solid Gold Beef Bone Broth with Turmeric Dog Food Topper. This delectable topper is made with real, human grade beef bone broth and is rich in naturally occurring collagen, as well as vitamins and minerals essential for overall wellness. Added turmeric provides an aromatic and flavorful treat that even the pickiest eaters will love. Plus, this broth is easy for pet parents to use— simply add two tablespoons to your dog’s food as a tasty topper, use to moisten dry food for dogs with sensitive teeth, add to water for added flavor and to encourage proper hydration or serve on its own as a tasty treat.
- Holistic, natural food topper is ideal as a tasty and nutritious meal addition, hydrating treat or for moistening kibble for dogs with sensitive teeth, like puppies or seniors.
- Slow-simmered beef bone broth with turmeric provides an aromatic and flavorful addition to your dog’s meal.
- Rich in collagen—a protein essential for gut health and the strength and maintenance of bones, joints and nails, which occurs naturally in beef bones.
- Human grade beef broth is crafted with simple, recognizable ingredients you and your dog will love!
- Easy to serve in a convenient, resealable pouch—simply shake, pour and serve.
Beef Bone Broth, Carrot, Sweet Potato, Apple, Sesame Seed Oil, Turmeric.
Bone Broth can be served as a treat or used to moisten dry food. For moistening dry food, add 2 tablespoons per 1 cup of dry food. Adjust the amount to meet your pet’s individual needs. Always provide access to fresh water.
Store away from direct sunlight. Refrigerate unused portion after opening. Serve entire contents within 7 days.
Fight the inflammation and pain that’s making your fur-bud miserable with Vita Pet Life Turmeric Anti-Inflammatory Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count. This powerful supplement delivers a hearty dose of turmeric root extract to help stop inflammation and provide relief from arthritis, joint pain, hip dysplasia and other inflammation disorders. It’s made with BioPerine, the bioavailability booster found in black pepper, to help increase curcumin absorption and deliver potent relief. The winning combo packs a powerful punch against pain and swelling and comes in tasty bacon and liver-flavored chew-tabs your dog will love to eat!
- Supplement made with 300 mg turmeric root extract, standardized to 95% curcumin.
- Formulated with BioPerine for enhanced bioavailability.
- A natural, pharmaceutical-grade anti-inflammatory formula.
- Helps reduce inflammation and pain caused by joint disease and autoimmune issues.
- Made without corn, wheat, soy, egg, potato, grain, animal digest, gluten or avocado that can trigger allergies. Manufactured in the USA.
Turmeric Root Extract (std.to 95% Curcumin) (Curcuma Longa L) 300 mg, BioPerine 10 mg, Dicalcium Phosphate, Desiccated Liver, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Bacon Flavor, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, & Silicon Dioxide.
UNDER 25 LBS 1 Treat
25-50 LBS 2 Treats
51-75 LBS 3 Treats
76+ LBS 4 Treats
Provide your pup with the support he needs with Pet Parents Turmeric & Curcumin Chicken Flavored Dog Supplement. It contains powerful nutrients with natural turmeric and coconut oil to promote joint and immune system health in your furry friend. This supplement improves digestive support and boosts for energy, mobility or cognitive function. It also features Boswellia serrata to reduce joint pain and improve mobility. Made in the USA, Pet Parents Turmeric & Curcumin Chicken Flavored Dog Supplement is grain, corn and soy-free for those companions with sensitivities.
- Chicken flavored supplement designed to provide your pup with the support he needs.
- Contains powerful nutrients with natural turmeric and coconut oil to promote joint and immune system health.
- Improves digestive support and boosts for energy, mobility or cognitive function.
- Features Boswellia serrata to reduce joint pain and improve mobility.
- Made in the USA with no grain, corn or soy for those paw-tners with sensitivities.
Sorry to disappoint, but these yummy chews are for canine use only. Do not get lost in those puppy dog eyes and exceed the suggested dose. If you do, you must contact a health professional or veterinary professional immediately. Discontinue use immediately if new or worsening symptoms occur. Keep out of reach of children and animals. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing; that’s just asking for trouble. Store in a cool, dry place, away from those curious noses. ✝ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Organic Turmeric 500 mg Coconut Oil 420 mg Organic Hemp Seed Oil 100 mg Curcumin95 100 mg Boswellia Serrata 20 mg Bioperine (Black Pepper Extract) 5 mg Chicken, Pea Flour, Tapioca Flour, Sweet Potato, Flaxseed, Tomato, Carrot, Palm Fruit Oil, Chicken Liver, Sunflower Lecithin, Powdered Cellulose (coating only), Coconut Glycerin, Sorbic Acid, Rosemary Extract, Mixed Tocopherols.
Up to 25lbs- 1 soft chew per day, 26-75 lbs- 2 soft chews per day, over 75 lbs- 3 soft chews per day.
If sore and achy joints are slowing down your furbaby, The Petz Kitchen Turmeric Super Antioxidant For Joint & Inflammation Support Dog & Cat Supplement may be able to help. This organic plant-based supplement may help to relieve stiffness and joint pain. It may reduce excessive inflammation, allowing your best friend to move more easily. It does all of this without the side effects of traditional pain relief medications. Additionally, it offers decongestant and anti-histamine properties that may help to reduce your furry friend’s allergies. It may also boost immunity for a happier and healthier best friend. Feeding this supplement is easy. You can top dress your pet’s food, or you can cook or bake it into your pet’s homemade food or treats to make it extra-tasty.
- Organic turmeric supports reduced joint inflammation in cats and dogs.
- May help to relieve stiffness and joint pain.
- Decongestant and anti-histamine properties may help to reduce allergies.
- May also boost immunity.
- Top dress food or cook or bake into homemade food and treats.
Do not use if your pet is pregnant, nursing, has gallstones, a bile duct obstruction or an estrogen related cancer. May be contraindicated for pets with leukemia. Cautioned for diabetic pets due to effects to lower blood sugar, for pets using blood thinners and for pets scheduled for surgery within 2 weeks. Encourage your pet to drink plenty of water when using turmeric.
1-10 LBS 1/8
11-25 LBS 1/4
26-50 LBS 1/2
51-75 LBS 3/4
76+ LBS 1
PETIPET Turmeric Bars Inflammation & Allergy Complex Dog Supplement is an all-natural formula that contains organic turmeric and curcumin to provide allergy relief and reduce itching and other seasonal allergy symptoms in your pup. It includes a dose of quercetin to help your furry friend reduce histamine production and reduce inflammation. These plant-based chews also feature sweet potato and apple without any flours, yeasts or animal by-products. Help your paw-tner get back on track with PETIPET Turmeric Bars Inflammation & Allergy Complex Dog Supplement.
- All-natural supplement that provides allergy relief and reduces itching and other seasonal allergy symptoms in your pup.
- Helps reduce joint discomfort and promote a healthy digestive and immune system.
- Features quercetin to help your furry friend reduce histamine production and reduce inflammation.
- Contains no flours, yeasts or animal by-products for a chew you can trust.
- Made with a limited heat-step process to preserve great flavors your paw-tner will love.
Apples, Sweet Potatoes, Baobab, Organic Turmeric, Curcumin 95%, Sunflower Oil, Quercetin, Ginger, Pectin.
325.1 kcal/100g; 6.2 per Bar
WeightDaily Feeding (bars)
0 – 10 LBS 2
11 – 30 LBS 4
31 – 65 LBS 6
OVER 65 LBS 8
A savory snack you can feel good about serving, Yak9 Chews Turmeric Yak Chew Dog Treats are a delicious and nutritious take on all-natural chews— sized just right for small dog breeds. Made with milk and turmeric, these hard chews are handcrafted in small batches and smoke-dried to perfection. The milk comes from cows and yaks grazing freely in the Himalayan alpine pastures of Nepal. Turmeric contains curcumin, which is known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties. Low in fat and high in protein, these one-of-a-kind chews are perfect for dogs in all life stages. The convenient multi-pack makes it easy to treat your petite pooch to something she’ll love.
- Turmeric contains curcumin, which has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties.
- Curcumin also supports digestion, cardiovascular function, and overall hip and joint health.
- Rich in protein, low in fat.
- Long-lasting, satisfying cheese chew is sized just right for extra-small and small breeds.
- Gluten-free, grain-free and non-GMO treat contains yak milk, cow milk and turmeric.
Always monitor your dog while chewing as you with any other natural chew.
Yak Milk, Cow Milk, Turmeric, Blackpepper
EM Kcal/lb 1886
Please remove chew if small enough for dog to swallow whole. Microwave small pieces on high for 1 minute, or until they puff up. Let them cool before returning chew to dog.
Help your buddy feel his best with Natura Petz Organics Turmeric The Magnificent Dog Supplement. This tasty turkey-flavored supplement for dogs is formulated to help limit excessive inflammation throughout your pet’s body. It contains a blend of curcuminoids, essential oils, protein, vitamins A, C, E and K, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, zinc and more. Crafted without any corn, wheat, soy or GMO ingredients in a convenient capsule form, Turmeric The Magnificent may help inhibit free radical damage, cool inflammatory response and limit allergen triggers.
- Tasty turkey-flavored capsule supplement for dogs.
- Crafted without any corn, wheat, soy or GMO ingredients.
- Formulated to help limit excessive inflammation throughout your pet’s body.
- May help inhibit free radical damage, cool inflammatory response and limit allergen triggers.
- Contains curcuminoids, essential oils, protein, vitamins A, C, E and K, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, zinc and more.
Gelatin Capsules, Turmeric, Curcuma (Curcuminoids) Activated With Omega 3 And 6 Sacha Inchi. Turkey Flavored Capsules
UP TO 12 LBS 1
13-25 LBS 1
26-50 LBS 2
51-75 LBS 3
76+ LBS 4
UP TO 12 LBS 1
13-25 LBS 2
26-50 LBS 2
51-75 LBS 2
76+ LBS 2
Support a normal immune response in your furry friend with Healers Turmeric Golden Paste Mix Dog Supplement. It features turmeric, a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, that slows aging and degeneration, helps fight cancer and can even increase your pup’s lifespan. This supplement supports healthy digestion and gut defense in your paw-tner in an easy-to-administer powder. Healers Turmeric Golden Paste Mix Dog Supplement also contains curcumin to replace steroids for allergy, arthritis and joint pain relief.
- Powdered supplement designed to support a normal immune response in your paw-tner.
- Features turmeric that acts as a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- Slows aging and degeneration, helps fight cancer and can increase your pup’s lifespan.
- Supports healthy digestion and gut defense in your furry friend.
- Contains curcumin to replace steroids for allergy, arthritis and joint pain relief.
Give your pooch a super-treat with the Solid Gold Superfoods Beef, Mango & Turmeric Recipe Grain-Free Chewy Dog Treats. Made with protein-packed beef as the first ingredient and loaded with vitamin-rich mango and flavorful turmeric, these bite-sized clusters of hearty tastiness are perfect during training or as a snack. To round out the wholesome, grain-free recipe, they also have fiber-rich lentils, flaxseeds, pumpkin and kelp for a boost of goodness in every nibble. Plus, since they’re soft and chewy, they’re easy to chew and also great for senior dogs with sensitive teeth.
- Made with high-protein beef as the first ingredient, plus mango and turmeric for a burst of vitamins and flavor.
- Packed with five superfoods in every treat including pumpkin, parsley, lentils, sunflower oil and kelp.
- Grain-free formula includes fiber-rich chickpeas and flaxseeds, and can be given on its own or crumbled for smaller pups.
- Soft and chewy texture so it’s easy on sensitive teeth and gums of senior pups.
- Proudly made in the USA free of grains, gluten, corn, wheat, soy, potato or artificial preservatives.
Beef, Dried Peas, Dried Lentils, Vegetable Glycerin, Dried Chickpeas, Ground Flaxseed, Sunflower Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Mango, Pumpkin, Citric Acid, Vinegar, Xanthan Gum, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Preservative), Turmeric, Kelp, Parsley.
2,490 kcal/kg, 25 kcal/piece
Feed as a treat – not to exceed 10% of your dog’s daily caloric requirement. Can be fed whole or broken into smaller pieces.